DVD and Blu-ray brought about important changes to how content was previously accessed. With the advent of fast internet connectivity, social media and mobile devices, DVD and Blu-ray lack core functionality to meet the demands of today's users. MediaZilla has bridged the gap between the physical media world and the online content world without sacrificing functionality or quality. In addition, using MediaZilla to store your videos in the cloud is the best way to keep it safe for generations to come as physical media quickly deteriorates and is easily lost or damaged.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to MediaZilla
- What is MediaZilla?
- How does MediaZilla differ from YouTube or Vimeo?
- What can I do on MediaZilla?
- What types of projects are people distributing on MediaZilla?
- How is the MediaZilla streaming experience better than DVD, Blu-ray, or other physical media?
- What new features can we expect in the near future?
- Can I submit feedback, bugs, and feature requests?
- Which browsers are supported?