No. Upload the video once using our recommended settings, and we will use that to do all the processing into the various streaming and disc formats.
Articles in this section
- Which codecs, bitrates and file types are supported for uploaded videos?
- If my project is destined for DVD or Blu-ray, do I export using my editing program’s preset for DVD or Blu-ray?
- Do I need to upload a video for each delivery format (online/usb, DVD, Blu-ray)?
- What are the recommended export settings for Adobe Premiere?
- What are the recommended export settings for Final Cut Pro?