No. MediaZilla will always re-encode the video you upload using studio quality encoding. For the best results, you will want to upload using our recommended bitrate and resolution even if the initial output is just for DVD.
Articles in this section
- Which codecs, bitrates and file types are supported for uploaded videos?
- If my project is destined for DVD or Blu-ray, do I export using my editing program’s preset for DVD or Blu-ray?
- Do I need to upload a video for each delivery format (online/usb, DVD, Blu-ray)?
- What are the recommended export settings for Adobe Premiere?
- What are the recommended export settings for Final Cut Pro?