In the embed code, you will see part of the url is “autoplay=1”. Simply change it to “autoplay=0” and the music will not play automatically, and instead will require the viewer to click the speaker icon in the lower-right corner to activate it.
Articles in this section
- Can I embed MediaZilla videos and collections on websites?
- How do I make it so the Collection’s menu music does not play automatically when the page loads?
- How do I make the embedded video or collection scale dynamically to the browser window (be responsive)?
- Do you have a Wordpress plugin?
- How do I embed MediaZilla content on Squarespace?
- How do I embed MediaZilla content on Wix?
- On my Wix site, why does my embedded video or collection not go full screen?