The MediaZilla HD encoded videos are included with the Complete Collection, which average 5 mbps. This comes out to around 2.25 GB per hour of video.
Articles in this section
- Why do I receive an error message when attempting to burn the image on MacOS Catalina?
- How do I create a DVD, Blu-ray, or USB on MediaZilla?
- How do I make a DVD or Blu-ray of a project I received from someone else?
- Are there any limitations with the DVD, Blu-ray, or USB exports?
- How good is MediaZilla’s DVD and Blu-ray encoding quality?
- How do I download, extract, and burn the DVD or Blu-ray image file?
- Why do I receive a file corruption error message when extracting the zip file?
- What are MediaZilla's recommendations for discs & cases?
- Do you have a cover and label template for the DVD and Blu-ray packaging?
- What is the USB/offline version used for and how does it work?