The files must be in the mp4 format, and must be named exactly like you specify during the USB build process. The videos can be any resolution, including 4K.
Articles in this section
- What is the USB/offline version used for and how does it work?
- What is the difference between the ‘Menu Only’ and ‘Complete Collection’ export options?
- If I use my own videos with the Menu Only option, what format and resolution do the video files need to be?
- What bitrate are the video files that are included with the Complete Collection download?
- How should I format my USB drive (FAT32, exFAT, NTFS)?