The files must be in the mp4 format, and must be named exactly like you specify during the USB build process. The videos can be any resolution, including 4K.
Articles in this section
- Why do I receive an error message when attempting to burn the image on MacOS Catalina?
- How do I create a DVD, Blu-ray, or USB on MediaZilla?
- How do I make a DVD or Blu-ray of a project I received from someone else?
- Are there any limitations with the DVD, Blu-ray, or USB exports?
- How good is MediaZilla’s DVD and Blu-ray encoding quality?
- How do I download, extract, and burn the DVD or Blu-ray image file?
- Why do I receive a file corruption error message when extracting the zip file?
- What are MediaZilla's recommendations for discs & cases?
- Do you have a cover and label template for the DVD and Blu-ray packaging?
- What is the USB/offline version used for and how does it work?