Add a video item, and instead of using the video or collection url, click the “</>” icon to the right of the url field. This will allow you to add the full video or collection embed code. The video or collection will automatically scale dynamically when added as a video item.
Articles in this section
- Can I embed MediaZilla videos and collections on websites?
- How do I make it so the Collection’s menu music does not play automatically when the page loads?
- How do I make the embedded video or collection scale dynamically to the browser window (be responsive)?
- Do you have a Wordpress plugin?
- How do I embed MediaZilla content on Squarespace?
- How do I embed MediaZilla content on Wix?
- On my Wix site, why does my embedded video or collection not go full screen?