Absolutely. In the Share Link settings of any video or collection you can access the embed code. Viewers will also see a share icon in the upper-right allowing them to copy the url and embed code. This button can be hidden by toggling on "Hide Share Button".
Articles in this section
- Can I embed MediaZilla videos and collections on websites?
- How do I make it so the Collection’s menu music does not play automatically when the page loads?
- How do I make the embedded video or collection scale dynamically to the browser window (be responsive)?
- Do you have a Wordpress plugin?
- How do I embed MediaZilla content on Squarespace?
- How do I embed MediaZilla content on Wix?
- On my Wix site, why does my embedded video or collection not go full screen?