Videos and collections cannot be deleted if they have been delivered to someone else. This prevents you from inadvertently deleting a project that you may need to make changes to the privacy settings or updates to in the future if the client requests.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between using Digital Delivery and the Share Link?
- Does a person need a MediaZilla account to view videos or collections that I have shared?
- If I share a video or collection with someone, do I have to always keep it in my account for them to continue to have access?
- Why does my video or collection not autoplay?
- What are the available Share Link settings?
- Why do I still see the download icon when the ‘Allow Video Downloading’ toggle is off?