Nope. As a Pro level member or higher you can allow viewers to add your content to their own free account where they will always have access, even if you delete it or close your account.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between using Digital Delivery and the Share URL?
- Does a person need a MediaZilla account to view videos or collections that I have shared?
- If I share a video or collection with someone, do I have to always keep it in my account for them to continue to have access?
- What are the available share settings?
- Why do I still see the ‘Get Media’ download icon when the ‘Allow Downloading’ option is deselected?