DVD’s, Blu-rays, and USB’s can only be exported by the content creator. You would need to request those formats from the person or company that sent you the content.
Articles in this section
- Why do I receive an error message when attempting to burn the image on MacOS Catalina?
- How do I create a DVD, Blu-ray, or USB on MediaZilla?
- How do I make a DVD or Blu-ray of a project I received from someone else?
- Are there any limitations with the DVD, Blu-ray, or USB exports?
- How good is MediaZilla’s DVD and Blu-ray encoding quality?
- How do I download, extract, and burn the DVD or Blu-ray image file?
- Why do I receive a file corruption error message when extracting the zip file?
- What are MediaZilla's recommendations for discs & cases?
- Do you have a cover and label template for the DVD and Blu-ray packaging?
- What is the USB/offline version used for and how does it work?