The USB/offline version is for viewing a MediaZilla Collection completely offline without the need for internet access. It contains an html file (play.html) and supporting assets in subfolders, which are designed to be viewed in a browser on a computer. It looks and functions just like the online version. For TV playback, we recommend using our apps.
Articles in this section
- What is the USB/offline version used for and how does it work?
- What is the difference between the ‘Menu Only’ and ‘Complete Collection’ export options?
- If I use my own videos with the Menu Only option, what format and resolution do the video files need to be?
- What bitrate are the video files that are included with the Complete Collection download?
- How should I format my USB drive (FAT32, exFAT, NTFS)?