This simple yet powerful feature will save you tremendous time on your workflow. Copying (or duplicating) a collection is extremely useful for setting up collection templates or when you need to make an alternate version.
To make a copy, click on the title of the collection in your dashboard, then select "Make a copy" from the context menu. You will then be prompted to enter the title of the copy. The copy will be created in the same location as the original. You can then move it anywhere you wish.
Making Collection Templates
This feature can be used to create collection templates. Below is an example of how to set up a template.
- Create a new project called “Templates” and navigate into it.
- Create a new collection and set the title and description. The title can be the name of the template. If you use a common description with collections that will use this template, enter that description.
- Once in the collection editor, configure the fonts and highlight color from the “Styles” on the left side panel.
- Add any submenus that you commonly include, such as “Scene Selection”.
- Update all the menu titles and upload background images and menu music that you want your template to have.
- Save and Exit or Publish in the bottom left. This is your template that will be used to create collections in the future.
- When you want to create a new collection using the template, do the following:
- Make a copy of the template.
- Move the newly created collection into the same project as your videos.
- Edit the newly created collection and add your videos to the menu.