No, you can download the offline collection for Mac or Windows once, follow the steps on the extraction and you can add the files to a cloud folder (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox), your computer, or copy them into a different USB to give to your clients.
Articles in this section
- Offline Collection setup for Windows
- Offline Collection setup for MacOS
- How does the offline collection work?
- Do I have to set up the offline collection to view it every time?
- How can a viewer download a video or collection from MediaZilla for offline use?
- Can I make the original videos available for download?
- How do I download videos that I have uploaded?
- How should I format my USB drive (FAT32, exFAT, NTFS)?