From an iPhone
There's a streamcast app for iPhones
streamer for chromecastfrom the app store.
- Once downloaded, open it and click the
- Make sure you're on the same wifi as your chromecast device.
- Tap the
Tap to start mirroringbutton and a window should pop up with a little menu listing all the Chromecast devices that are on the same wifi as you.
- Tap 'Start Broadcast' and you should see a count down followed by a red recording icon. You are now casting.
- Once mirrored, use Safari to navigate to mediazilla.com and login. Be sure to hold the phone sideways and it'll feel like a native app.
From an Android phone
- On Android open the
Google HomeApp (if not installed, install it)
- In the bottom right select the
- You should see a list of options like
Set up or add
General Settingsetc. Scroll down until you see
Mirror Deviceand tap it
- It should take you to a screen with all your available casting options. Select the one you want and it should start casting
- Open chrome and navigate to mediazilla.com and login. Be sure to hold your phone sideways for the best experience