- Collections are created within projects. Navigate into an existing project by selecting the project on your dashboard, or create a new project from the "+ New" button at the top of the dashboard.
- Once you are in a project, create a collection by selecting "Collection" from the "+ New" button.
- Enter a title and description (optional) for the collection, then click "Create". If desired, you may also change the location where the collection will be created.
- Next, the collection editor launches so that you can customize the appearance and which videos the collection will reference. For details on this process, please reference the Collections Overview.
- Once you have finished customizing the menu(s), select "Publish" in the lower left of the collection editor. Once published, the collection can then be shared, embedded, or delivered just like a video.
You can also create a collection by making a copy of an existing collection. For instructions, please refer to the following article: How do I make a copy of a collection?