Once a video has been associated with the collection, you must then add it to a menu for it to be accessible to the viewer.
- Click "+ Add" -> Video
- Select which videos you want to add to the current menu from the videos associated with the collection, then click "Next".
- Update the name of the button that will reference the video (if different from the video's title).
- Click "Settings" to specify a start time for the video if you don't want it to start from the beginning. The start time can be manually entered or use the stop watch to set to the current time.
- Click the "Duplicate" button if you are making a scene selection menu and need multiple buttons to reference different start times in the same video.
- Click "Done". The button(s) will then appear on the menu.