Our video playlist feature will be added in the near future to support "Play All" functionality or any sequence of multiple videos. If you need multiple videos to play seamlessly together, they currently must be uploaded as a single video. The different segments within the large video can then be referenced from a menu with buttons having a specified start time.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a video accessible from a collection?
- Why is the "Thumbnail" button grayed out when adding videos to a menu?
- Can I create a “Play All” button for multiple videos?
- How do I create chapters or set a start time for a video?
- How do I change which video is referenced by a button?
- How do I add or remove videos to and from a collection?