Apple has a bug with their burning program in the latest version of MacOS (Catalina) and it has issues with iso image files. They are aware of the issue but have not indicated if or when they will be fixing it. If you do not have access to another machine that is not running Catalina, you will need to use a third party program to burn the iso such as Toast. If you use Toast, you can burn the iso as an image from the "Copy" tab.
Articles in this section
- Why do I receive an error message when attempting to burn the image on MacOS Catalina?
- How do I create a DVD, Blu-ray, or USB on MediaZilla?
- How do I make a DVD or Blu-ray of a project I received from someone else?
- Are there any limitations with the DVD, Blu-ray, or USB exports?
- How good is MediaZilla’s DVD and Blu-ray encoding quality?
- How do I download, extract, and burn the DVD or Blu-ray image file?
- Why do I receive a file corruption error message when extracting the zip file?
- What are MediaZilla's recommendations for discs & cases?
- Do you have a cover and label template for the DVD and Blu-ray packaging?
- What is the USB/offline version used for and how does it work?