What’s New on MediaZilla this Week
Hi everyone! We just released a bunch of updates. Please read through the complete list below as we have addressed many reported issues.
- We now support a plethora of new file formats for video and audio, including m4v and m4a! Read our full list here: https://help.mediazilla.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042831954-Which-file-formats-are-supported-for-audio-video-and-image-uploads-
- Fixed - Apple TV sign-in was taking a very long time or not working at all for users with very large accounts.
- Fixed - Many collections were not loading on Apple TV for clients.
- Fixed - Menu music was sometimes not loading on Apple TV.
- Fixed - Videos were sometimes not playing on iPads.
- Fixed - On mobile, while viewing a collection video, touching the screen would many times not display the overlay buttons (back, share, and download button).
- On mobile, the overlay buttons now always display when the video is paused for a more intuitive experience.
- Fixed - On extremely rare occasions, clients were not able to take possession of a video or collection from the Digital Delivery portal page.
- The share button no longer displays for Digital Delivery recipients if “Hide Share Button” is enabled in the share link settings.
- Fixed - Uploading a file for longer than 24 hours resulted in an upload error.
Some users have reported experiencing lots of random upload errors. We are almost done working on a big update to our uploader that should resolve these issues. This will be released soon.
Enjoy the newly supported file formats, greatly improved mobile experience with collections, Apple TV fixes, and the other minor fixes!
If any of your clients have reported issues with Apple TV viewing, iPad playback, or the back button not appearing on mobile, please have them try again.
Keep an eye out for more updates!