What’s New on MediaZilla this Week
Hi everyone! We have added some more great updates this week. See the complete list below.
- Major update to our upload manager code that greatly improves the robustness, fixed some bugs, and minimizes upload issues.
- Added the display of the upload percentage to the current file being uploaded.
- Added the display of the time remaining for all the files in the queue (visible at the bottom of the upload manager).
- Added automatic retry logic for upload failures. For example, if your internet were to go down for longer than a minute while uploading a large file, you no longer have to manually resume the upload. It will resume upon your internet being reconnected.
- Increased the number of failed login attempts before locking an account from 5 to 10.
- Fixed - after an account became locked from too many failed login attempts, the link provided in the email to unlock the account was not unlocking the account.
- Fixed - on iPhone, videos were not autoplaying when launched from a collection menu.
More updates coming soon!