Now that legacy account migrations are complete some changes were necessary to synchronize legacy access with your membership status on the new platform.
What this means
- Within your dashboard on the new platform you will see a “Launch Legacy Account” button. See preview below:
- Since the platforms are separate, your login credentials may be different for each platform. Please be sure to keep track of both as updating your email address or password on one will NOT update it on the other.
- Beginning March 5, you will need to meet the following criteria to access the legacy platform:
- You must have an active paid membership on the new platform.
- You must have had an active paid membership on the legacy platform that was migrated to the new platform. Newly activated memberships will not have access to legacy.
- You must click the “Launch Legacy Account” button to access the legacy platform. You will not be able to access the legacy platform without doing this first.
4. All of your clients will need to sign in at https://mediazilla.com. Your clients will not be able to sign into the legacy platform or access videos or collections that only exist on the legacy platform. They will always be able to access projects that were migrated to the new platform or ones created on the new platform.