What’s New on MediaZilla this Week
What an exciting week! We are now in the final stages of completing our Amazon Fire TV app and will be submitting it for Amazon's approval soon. We also made some great improvements to the platform.
- You can now easily cast videos to Chromecast and other Android devices from a computer or Android device (phone, tablet, etc.) from the video player. Please see our Help Center for more details and how to cast from an iPhone/iPad.
- Clicking the "Launch Legacy Account" button now opens in a new browser window.
- Fixed - Collections could not be viewed from the Facebook mobile browser and required the viewer to launch them in Safari/Chrome.
- Fixed - Some videos would fail the transcode process for no reason.
- Fixed - If you refreshed your browser while uploading a replacement video, the video's status would be stuck in "Uploading replacement..." and could not be cancelled.
- Fixed - If you paused an upload then cleared it from the upload queue, the next video in the queue would not resume from being paused.
We also gathered lots of great feedback from our members for source file downloading and plan to implement this feature in the near future. More updates coming soon!