The MediaZilla app for Amazon Fire TV allows you to access your library of projects that have been delivered to you through MediaZilla. Using the app requires an account which is setup for free through the Digital Delivery email sent by the content creator.
Once you have added the project to your own account, follow the steps below to view it on an Amazon Fire TV.
Download the MediaZilla app on your Amazon Fire TV:
Or download directly from your Fire TV:
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV
- Navigate to the "Apps" section at the top
- Navigate to the "Categories" section of the Apps
- Navigate to the "Photo & Video" category
- Locate the "MediaZilla" app and install it
After launching the app from your Home screen, sign into your MediaZilla account.
From the MediaZilla dashboard, select the project's thumbnail to view it.