The MediaZilla app for Android TV allows you to access your library of projects that have been delivered to you through MediaZilla. Using the app requires an account which is setup for free through the Digital Delivery email sent by the content creator.
Once you have added the project to your own account, follow the steps below to view it on an Android TV.
Download the MediaZilla app on your Android TV:
Or download directly from your Android TV:
- Turn on your Android TV device
- From the Android TV Home screen, scroll to "Apps."
- Select the Google Play Store app
- At the top of the screen, select Search, and search for "mediazilla"
- Select the "MediaZilla" app and install it
After launching the app from your Home screen, sign into your MediaZilla account.
From the MediaZilla dashboard, select the project's thumbnail to view it.