The MediaZilla app for Android TV allows you to view your own personal library of projects delivered to you via MediaZilla as well as other content you may have access to through a company. Using the app requires an account which can easily be created in a few different ways:
- When projects are sent/delivered to you via MediaZilla, you can setup a free account through the Digital Delivery email sent by the content creator. If the content creator only sent a share link, please request a Digital Delivery from them so that you can take possession of the project into your own library and view it through the MediaZilla app.
- If you are collaborating on projects with a team that has a paid plan, the company administrator can invite you to the company. Your free account can be created via the company invitation email.
- You can also create an account by signing up for a free trial or paid membership through our main website: https://mediazilla.com
Once you have added the project to your own account, follow the steps below to view it on an Android TV.
Download the MediaZilla app on your Android TV:
Or download directly from your Android TV:
- Turn on your Android TV device
- From the Android TV Home screen, scroll to "Apps."
- Select the Google Play Store app
- At the top of the screen, select Search, and search for "mediazilla"
- Select the "MediaZilla" app and install it
After launching the app from your Home screen, sign into your MediaZilla account.
From the MediaZilla dashboard, select the project's thumbnail to view it.